Hey y'all, m00nbutt is in a pinch right now and needs to make money for his meds and doctor visits. He's doing paypal commissions of Gems: Fullbody pictures are $8, with shading is $10. Half-body pictures are $5, with shading is $7.
Hey guys, I know I've been really inactive lately, but I just haven't been very motivated to do any art (written or digital). Every time I sit down to doll, I either get frustrated at my lack of improvement (almost all of my pony ocs have the same tail and it makes me want to scream), or I just get bored and quit. Maybe I'll find some motivation or inspiration soon. Until then, I'm sorry for the inactivity!
Well, I was trying to avoid spoilers about Cadence and Shining Armor's new baby, but I've already seen lIke three or four drawings of her since that clip surfaced. Y'all just couldn't wait until the episode came out to post stuff about her, could you? Some of us actually wanted to wait to find out.
I lost both of my cats to antifreeze this week. One died on the table and we had to put the other one down because her kidneys were too far gone to be saved and her body was starting to swell from fluid. Please please please be careful when dealing with poisons, especially in a condensed neighborhood. Store and clean up after them properly.
And if you are the type of monster who leaves poison out for animals on purpose, fuck you, you disgusting waste of life.
So, I were to do pony reference sheet commissions or regular pony doll for point commissions, would any of you be interested? Nothing too complicated because I am still not totally confident in my skills
Here's the rules... -The first 5 people to comment 'Cat's Rule' in this journal, I will put their avatar and the deviation I like most from their gallery on the list and why I like them! -If you make it on here, you have to do the same in your journal, putting me in the first spot. -The idea of this is not to get a free feature, it is to spread art around for everyone! -If you don't re-do it you will be taken off the list. I'll give you three days.
1. <da:thumb id="453650186"/> I just love this little cutie (especially her pink freckles)! She really displays how well your dolling has improved ^^
2. I really like these characters' designs. I really like how fluffy all of their hair is. I also like how you developed them into two different ponies instead of just the one. Also, great work on drawing this!
3.<da:thumb id="498343077"/> I adore this fluffy little girl. She is so cute! She has this really bitchin style that I just love ^^ Plus, she listens to kick ass bands. Overall, Aston is awesome and I would love to see more of her <3
So, I cannot for the life of me design cutie marks. Like, they always look horrible, and I have so many cutie mark-less ponies because of that. So if any of you know of anyone who does cutie mark commissions, I would greatly appreciate you linking them to me! I feel bad for all of my blank flanks, lol.
Tagged by Sinamuna RULES: 1. Put Your itunes, windows media player etc on Shuffle 2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer. 3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS 4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name How would you describe yourself?: Cinema (Skrillex Remix)
What do you like in a guy/girl?: La Volupte - (Notre Dame de Paris)
How do you feel today?: Luna (Eurobeat Mix) - Eureobeat Brony/The Living Tombstone
What is life's purpose?: Tourniquet - Evanescence
What is your motto?: I Have A Dream - Kalafina
What do your friends think of you?: Juke Box Hero/ I Love Rock 'n' Roll - Diego Boneta. Alec Baldwin. Russel Brand, Julianne Hough (Rock of Ages)
What do you think of your parents?: 20 Years - The Civil Wars
What do you think about very often?: O Verona (Reprise) -Romeo + Juliet Soundtrack
What is 2 + 2?: Les Sans-Papiers - (Notre Dame de Paris)
What do you think of your best friend?: Wait and Bleed - Slipknot
What do you think of the person you like?: Fellowship of Magic - Carbon Maestro
What is your life story?: Belle (Notre Dame de Paris)
What do you want to be when you grow up?: Magnet - Vocaloid
What do you think of when you see the person you like?: Photograph - Nickleback
What will you dance to at your wedding?: I'm Your Favorie Drug - Porcelain and the Tramps
What will they play at your funeral?: The Mercy Seat - Johnny Cash
What is your hobby/interest?: Undercover Love - Diego Boneta
What is your biggest fear?: Lovefool - The Cardigans
What is your biggest secret?: One Way Or Another - Full Blown Rose cover
What do you think of your friends?: En Transe...ylvanie - Gregory Deck
What will you post this as?: Landscape - Florence + The Machine
Working on Maurice's ref sheet. I have his and a few others (Blue Jeans, Sparrow Heart, Cobalt Slate, and Akai Usagi) before I have them all completed. Who's would you like to see after Maurice's? I also want to redo Lottie's ref sheet. I also have to go in and change the url on the sheets to my new user name. Ughhh.
I was also thinking of making a sicksona but Idk. I have a name picked out though if I do decide to make one.
*EDIT* I commissioned one from AdamsAdopts ^^ Check out her adopts! They are great. She does cheap customs but I believe all of the slots are full at the moment.
I really want a Rarity x Hoity Toity shipping pony (preferably male), but I have no idea where to start on designing it. If someone was willing to make one for me or if you could link me to anyone who is hosting requests or customs, I would really appreciate it. I'm low on points so I don't think I'd be able to pay anything, but I would be willing to do an art trade or work something else out.
1) Name: Caroline 2) Name Backwards: Enilorac 3) Were you named after anyone? My grandmother whose name was Carole 4) Does your name mean anything? It means manly, joy, or song of happiness. 5) Nickname(s): By my mom: Goopy (sound she made when I kicked her one time when she was pregnant with me) By my dad: Punk By my siblings: Sissy or Sis By friends: Caro or Carebear 6) Screen name(s): Caro-Kitty, xXCarolineFirelilyXx, Carolineamandagray 7) Date of Birth: September 6, 1994 8) Place of Birth: Hospital in Birmingham, AL 9) (Making this one up because it was missing and that was bugging me) Home Country: USA 10) Current Location: Living room (Tuscaloosa, AL) 11) Sign: Virgo 12) Religion: Christian 13) Height: 5'1” 14) Weight: 123 last time I looked. Ugh, I’ve gained like ten pounds since I’ve started this new medication 15) Shoe Size: 6 – 7 depending on the shoe 16) Hair color: Currently red, naturally a blondish brown, I think. 17) Eye color: Hazel green 18) What you look like: Short, pale, medium build (bigger bottom than top), tiny wrists (I have trouble finding bracelets because they all slip off), shoulder length red hair, big eyes, braces 19) Innie or Outie: Innie 20) Righty, Lefty, ambidextrous: Righty 21) Gay, Straight, Bi, or Other: I identify as straight but I’m not completely sure. Haven’t really explored that part of myself to find out for sure. I know I love guys though. 22) Best friend(s): Morgan, Paige, Jacob, Eli (even though we don’t talk because of some issues that I’m not going to go into) I used to have more but we lost touch. 23) Best friend you trust the most: That’s really hard since I don’t trust most people, even my friends (I have issues, lol). I guess I’d say Morgan though, since I talk to her the most and we share personal stuff with each other 24) Best friend(s) of the same sex: Morgan, Paige, Eli 25) Best friend(s) of the opposite sex: Jacob 26) Best Bud(s): Eli, Alyssa, Olivia 27) Parent(s): Michelle (mom) James (dad) They are divorced, so I also have my step-mom, Kris and my ex step-mom who I am still very close with, Linda 28) Worst Enemy: I don’t think I have one. I dislike a lot of people (family included) but I choose to not associate with them rather than brood over the fact that I can’t stand them 29) Favorite online Guy(s): I guess my facebook friend Brian, even though he gets on my nerves 30) Favorite online Girl(s): Emily, Krystal, Linda 31) Funniest friend(s): Luis, Tyler, Gibby, 32) Craziest friend(s): Morgan, Tyler 33) Advice Friend(s): Morgan, Paige, Jacob 34) Loudest Friend(s): Morgan 35) Person(s) you cry with: I don’t cry with people if I can help it. But I have talked a lot of friends through their tears
Do You Have...
36) Any sisters: Yes, one blood sister, Rachel, and two step-sisters, Carolyn and Erica 37) Any brothers: Two half-brothers (one on my dad’s side and one on my mom’s) Jack and James, as well as four step-brothers: Austin, Houston, Dallas, (yes, they all have Texas names. No, she didn’t do that on purpose) and Brandon 38) Any pets: Mowgli, Bella, and Big Kitty, who are all cats and Sasha, Apollo, and Diego who are dogs 39) A Pager: No 40) A Personal phone line: I have my own cell phone so I guess that’s a yes? We don’t have land-lines 41) A Cellphone: Yes 42) A Lava lamp: Nope. I had a glitter lamp once though 43) A Pool or hot tub: Geez, I wish 44) A Car: I almost did, but I was unable to make the payments
45) Personality: Somewhat shy in person-less so online, can be very mean, blunt, I’m generally nice though, distrusting, compassionate and empathetic but I tend to cut myself from emotional bonds, loyal, obsessive, compulsive, impulsive, self-obsessed, lazy, temperamental, selfish but I can be selfless, accident prone 46) Driving: I have a hard time driving. Its very intimidating and I tend to lose focus. Sometimes I concentrate to hard that I forget to breathe. 47) Car (or the one you want): The car that I “have” (supposed to be mine but I screwed up on the funds) is a 2000 something Toyota Corolla. I want a black Mustang though, always have 48) Room: Standard bedroom set up really. Small, beige walls covered in posters and pictures my friends did for me among other things (when we moved in mom wouldn’t let us paint, so I put up stuff. Now I have too much stuff up to think about painting), light colored carpet, chest of drawers on top of which is my cat’s urn, my jewelry boxes and other trinkets, a small bookshelf that is overflowing, laundry basket, closet, shoes and other junk in the floor, cat toys and cat food/water bowls, a hanging mirror that is supposed to go on my closet door, but it kept falling off so now its propped up against the wall, full sized bed that takes up almost all of my room, and a bedside table and lamp. 49) Mmh: ? 50) School: Well I graduated already but my high school was relatively small, and full of rednecks (I live in Alabama so no big surprise there) 51) Bed: Full size bed with a large wooden frame, purple hued sheets with vine designs, and a large purple comforter with various textures. 52) Relationship with your parent(s): I live with my mom so I have a closer relationship with her than I do with my dad. My relationship with my dad is strained because of a lot of different things (nothing to bad, I just don’t feel like sharing)
53) Believe in yourself: Eh, sometimes I do, sometimes I don’t. It just depends on the day 54) Believe in love at first sight: No 55) Consider yourself a good listener: Yes 56) Get Along with your parents: Yes, for the most part 57) Save your e-mail conversations: Only the ones with passwords/account info, or very special ones 58) Pray: Yes, though not often 59) Believe in reincarnation: Sometimes I do. That’s a hard one. 60) Like to make fun of people: Not really, unless its someone I just can’t stand. Even then I will end up feeling bad about it. I never make fun of people for their disabilities/looks/ect though. 61) Like to talk on the phone: I’d rather text, but I don’t mind it that much 62) Like to eat: Yes. I love to cook too ^^ 63) Get motion sickness: Only if I try to read in the car, or focus on the wrong thing while riding in the car 64) Eat the stems of broccoli: Yes, but I eat the heads first 65) Eat Chicken fingers: Yes. I really like Popeye’s and Cracker Barrel’s chicken tenders 66) Dream in color: Usually yes. I don’t remember if I’ve ever dreamed in black and white though 67) Type with your fingers on home row: No, but I do start in a variation of that form. I type mostly with my right hand though. 68) Sleep with a stuffed animal: Yep, I have since I was little. Though I sleep with a lot less now than I used to (one or two compared to the 15-20). I sleep with my real cats too.
69) Right next to you: The couch and other couch things 70) On the walls of your room: My name in big letters that I drew and cut out , a Thor poster, a Wolverine poster, a Grimmjow wall scroll, two wrestling posters, doodles from friends, two of my great aunt’s paintings, two rabbit furs, a huge dream catcher, and random pictures from shows/movies I like that I’ve printed out 71) On your mouse pad: I use a laptop so I don’t have a mouse pad 72) Your dream car: Mustang 73) Your dream date: We could go to the mall for all I care, though I would rather go to a nice place. However, a picnic in the park sounds adorable. Or a trip to the zoo! Anything with animals and you are half way to my heart. 74) Your dream honeymoon spot: I really want to go to France. I know that’s kinda cliché but I really want to go there so bad. It doesn’t even have to be a honeymoon. 75) Your dream wife/husband: A man who provides for his family, but doesn’t let his job consume all of his time. A man that will respect me and our children. A guy who loves animals, especially cats. 76) Your bedtime: Whenever I get tired 77) Under your bed: Bird feathers left over from a bird my cat killed (I can’t reach them, otherwise they’d be gone) and random junk 78) The single most important question: Why are humans so destructive? 79) Your bad time of the day: Any time before 11. I am not a morning person. 80) Your worst fear(s): Heights, falling (from high places, not falling in general), spiders, dentists, 81) The weather like: Cold, windy 82) The time: 11:00PM CST 83) The date: March 12, 2014 84) The best trick you ever played on someone: I used eye shadow to make my mom think I had a bruise (it was around Halloween so I was fiddling with costume make up) 85) The weirdest food or drink that you like: When I was younger, I loved these chocolate dog treats my neighbor had 86) Theme Song(s): Primadonna Girl by Marina and the Diamonds and Reflection by Lea Salonga (Mulan) 87) The hardest thing about growing up: Taking responsibility, being independent 88) Your funniest experience: When my friend made me laugh so hard at lunch that a spewed water everywhere (I was mid-drink and she said something funny) God that wad hilarious XD 89) Your scariest moment(s): When me and my dad were in a car accident almost two years ago. I still cringe when we pass the road. We weren’t seriously injured but it was still terrifying. 90) The silliest thing you've ever said: Who knows? I get tongue tied all the time so I’ve probably said some pretty funny stuff 91) The funniest or most desperate thing you've done to get the attention of the opposite sex: I used to go out of my way to walk past this guy’s house in my neighborhood when I walked my dogs, but that’s about it. I’m too shy to so anything radical or crazy 92) The scariest thing that's ever happened while with your friend(s): This really creepy man came into our lunch room one time. We all thought we were going to get shot or that he was going to blow the lunch room up. Everyone was silent, even the teachers. It turns out that he was just someone’s dad. 93) The best feeling in the world: Kisses from my cat. And back rubs.
(Adding seven more questions because I can’t leave this at 93)
94) Animal(s): Cats, big and small (lions being my favorite big cat) 95) Color(s): Purple, black, red, and silver 96) Music Genre: I love all kinds of music 97) Actor(s): A tie between Johnny Depp and Tom Hiddleston 98) Activity(es): Reading, writing, dolling, listening to music, swimming, being with animals 99) Possession(s): My cat’s Urn and some of my late grandmother’s jewelry 100) Ice cream flavor(s): Vanilla and chocolate chip cookie dough
Okay, I am confused. I thought a Mary Sue was a character that was over powered or "god-like". Maybe even throw in an obnoxious color scheme. But apparently to some people, any character that isn't normal (or are to normal) are Mary Sues? In addition, who are you to judge other people's OCs? If people want god-like OCs, they can have them. They aren't real, so who are they hurting? That's right, no one. People need to get off their high horse and leave other people alone. Its not that hard.
UGH. Everyone in my house is getting on my last nerves, including the animals, which is rare. No one will be quiet, my mom is yelling at everyone, my sister keeps complaining because she has to keep taking the puppy out to potty (and that she has to clean up after his messes), my little brother keeps whining because he was grounded from the computer, and the big dogs just keep pacing. Seriously? EVERYONE SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP! Not loving this at all.
I think I'll take a walk. Even though its 9 PM and dark. And cold. I need to get this energy out somehow and sitting here fuming is not helping. I wish I had a sound proof room so I could just scream all I wanted without anyone complaining, lol.
I have clinical depression. Doc prescribed some antidepressants that I'm supposed to take at night. I also have to start seeing a behavioral therapist for my social anxieties. Fuuun. Oh well. As long as it helps me stop feeling like a walking corpse, I'm all for it.